- Kendall just registered for JanuRun 2023 (placeholder)
- Ann Watkins just donated £10.00
- Dawn NEGUS just donated £20.00
- Anon just donated £8.60
- Emma and Sian just donated £10.00
- Kerris Henshaw just donated £20.00
- Debby Mitchinson just donated £20.00
- Jamie Smith just donated £20.00
- Hannah just donated £50.00
- Vicki Hatton just donated £40.00
- Greg J just donated £20.00
- Caroline Fulghum just donated £20.00
- Denise Cunningham just donated £20.00
- Kris just donated £10.00
- Richard Marchant just donated £21.20
- Gareth Williams just donated £20.00
- Anonymous just donated £31.00
- Nat Cook just donated £10.00
- Michael Ubee just donated £10.00
- James Nicholson just donated £50.00
How JanuRun works
1. Sign up now
Open to all abilities, whether you take part on your own, alongside a four-legged friend, or create or join a team
2. Share your fundraising page
Raise money to help seriously ill children by telling your friends and family about your challenge and asking them to sponsor you. Your own personal fundraising page will be automatically set up when your register.
3. Run 31 miles
This January, feel the fresh air on your face with the freedom to run, walk or wheel in the way that feels right for you.
Help build a better future for seriously ill children
Every day brings new challenges at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Every day around 600 children and young people from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments. Every day, doctors and nurses battle the most complex illnesses, and the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs. And every day you run you'll help Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity give seriously ill children the chance of a better future.
Sign up now for free and set up your very own fundraising page!
Run for yourself. Feel the joy. Fundraise for seriously ill children.